Placement is an integral part of Management education. With the increase of competition to grab best of the opportunities available in market training and development of students has become inevitable. At Atria Centre for Management and Entrepreneurship placement preparation and readiness starts right after the admission for every student. Process starts with identifying the basic skills and improvement areas and goes on with conducting foundation, added advantage courses, monitoring the progress of each student, and enhancing the readiness to compete with the best. Placement at ACME is oversight by Placement head of the institution and department coordinator.
Career Guidance Centre
Institutionalized culture and process that drive placement opportunities.
- Sensitization of a student to a professional or entrepreneurship career starts right after admission.
- Each student is assigned with a “MENTOR” to guide and balance the opportunities in education and placement from first semester.
- Value Added Certification Courses are offered from the very beginning of joining the college.
- Weekly classes for career counselling, soft skills training, quantitative aptitude, and current affairs are conducted.
- Custom Preparation of students to face rigorous selection process of leading companies.
- Road- map of technical, experiential and personality courses offered always prepare the students for placement challenges.
- Projects and internships in collaboration with industry
Our students are well placed in several leading multinational companies, leading Indian organizations and start-ups across a wide spectrum of industry verticals like Banking & Finance, IT, Management Consultancies, Manufacturing and Consumer Goods.
Leading brand names like Accenture, Amazon, Axis Bank, Ernst &Young, J P Morgan, L&T capital and many others have offered summer internship or full-time employment opportunities to our students in the past
* Due to prevailing pandemic situation & job landscape slowdown a smaller number of companies visited the campus.